Feel free to post Unicly improvement proposals (UIPs) under this category.
Those that come up with the best UIPs will be rewarded with UNIC!
Proposals should clearly state:
- The problem it is trying to solve
- Clear solution
- Clear plans to implement it
- Any costs/resources associated with it
- There is not enough UNIC token price support
- We should take fees from new uTokens and use them to buy back UNIC
- We need to activate fees on UnicFactory and implement a buyback contract where the fees can be routed to
- Team will develop it
What problems are we trying to solve?
Currently, Unicly’s incentive structure looks something like this:
- Tech 10%
- Quality NFTs ~85.5%
- Community interest ~0%
- Token liquidity/price ~4.8%
- Real flow/volume ~ -.3%
We should look to rebalance the incentives to something like this:
- Tech 8-15%
- Quality of NFTs 50-70%
- Community interest 8-25%
- Token price/liquidity 5-15%
- Real flow/volume 2-12%
What are your thoughts? And what are some ideas that we could implement to make sure these incentives are used in the best way/system?